Friday, June 1, 2007

woof

I have neglected my little blog, but I feel I am justified, as I am busy preparing to defend my dissertation proposal, getting married in a little over a month, moving by the end of summer, and a totally obsessed knitter.

Anyways, Matthew and I went to one of those large book stores adjacent to a mall looking for guide books for our upcoming honeymoon to Montreal and Quebec City, which is now officially all booked. We were able to use our frequent flier miles and are staying in an awesome condo that used to be a church while in Quebec City and at a nifty little B&B in Montreal. Needless to say, we are pretty excited. However, we failed to purchase said guidebook because the big box bookstore is lame. I also browsed the knitting books, but decided to come home and order one from the internet. But we couldn't leave empty handed and so we decided to peruse the pet literature and brought home two books!

We think the second book, in addition to being very informative, is just adorable. We are so excited about expanding our little family later this summer we can hardly wait, but we know that traveling for almost 6 weeks is not good for a new pooch and so we are patiently waiting to adopt the newest member of the Silverstein/Pinix household until we return to California this August. We know there will be some perfect little girl or guy just waiting for us at the RHS when we get back.

No comments: