Sunday, March 2, 2008

i'm back

So I have returned to Santa Fe from my travels in California. I attended a conference, met with my fabulous advisers, hung out with many friends, watched an awards show with my parents and grandma, bought yarn at Nancy's to make the frock camisole from this spring's Interweave, spent some money at the H&M, hung out with more friends, drank beer, and attended little Emmet Malisch's first birthday party where I drank even more beer in the middle of the day! The photo above shows the little guy with his ceremonial "first cake" (I am the headless green sweater and khaki pants in the background). I had a great time and it was so good to see everyone, but it was exhausting and I am so happy to be home with my husband and puppy.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It sounds like a good time. Welcome back!

Jessica and Adam said...

We loved seeing you and look forward to another visit!