Sunday, March 9, 2008

must blog....something

I was so sick I couldn't eat, knit, or sleep. I am semi-recovered with only a drippy nose and irritating cough, but my better half is still deep in the throws of monster illness. I have cast on and am knitting the frock camisole from the last issue of interweave. So far, so good. The man sweater has had all of its ends woven in and is just awaiting a zipper and a bit of blocking. The dog is cute, the house is both too cold and too hot, and it snowed last week. Oh, and apparently the powers that be thought it a good idea to steal a whole hour of my life today. Thanks powers that be, thanks alot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Matt has a quick recovery and you are back to normal soon. I am so excited to see you next week! :-)

Susan said...

Get well soon!