Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday update

I have been slacking. Here is a recap of the Holidays so far.

Tonight we celebrated Christmas early with Scarlett, who is headed to the Dusty Dog Ranch tomorrow for a 6 night 7 day stay at the canine resort.
Doesn't she look fabulous in her new Lands End squall coat? Notice the monogramming on her bum! Green is really her color.
Here is a picture of the pooch under our Charlie Brown-style, faux fir.
On the fourth night of Hanukkah I made traditional latkes and we had bagels, lox, and pickled herring (yum!).

We went to Tulsa for Thanksgiving and had a fantastic time with Matthew's whole family. We will really miss seeing them at Christmas.
I think the above photo is hilarious. Evelyn has every toy a baby could want, but she would prefer to play with a plastic cup. Below is a picture of Evelyn and Scarlett sharing. They were so cute. The baby would take the bone from the dog and the dog would just let her have it and then the baby would give it back. It was too cute.
We're off to my mom's tomorrow for Christmas. We've decided to leave our laptops behind and so it may be awhile before I put up a new post, but next time I plan to put up picture of our trip and all of my holiday knitting (can't put those up until everyone has received their gifts, wouldn't want to ruin the surprise).

No comments: