- Starting a new knitting group - we're calling it "knit lit" because it's a hybrid knitting/book club - we're meeting on Sundays.
- Gardening - we have a CSA plot over at the Urban Ecology Center just a block from our house. We're growing spinach, lettuce, radishes, peas, carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini; we are failing to grow green onions (not enough sun?), beans (perhaps a squirrel or bird ate the seeds?), and beets (damn rabbit or gopher or deer); we are about to plant peppers and tomatoes; later we're going to try growing ochre.
- Going to California to visit friends and family and important dissertation advisor people.
- Going to Colorado for a graduation, to see family and have an awesome time.
- Reading, writing, revising, repeating.
- Wishing I were knitting more.
- Taking Scarlet to the dog park to hang out with Sprocket, Pearl, Mogli, and her myriad of other dog friends and their parents, who are fast becoming our friends.
Update on my family:)
1 month ago