- Baby surprise is 5 buttons from done.
- Baby Sawyer's gift just needs it's ends woven in. Plus, I think I'm going to add another little piece :)
- The Scott Baby's blanket is still here because we can't get a hold of them to double check their address - I'm guessing the baby has arrived and their hands are literally and figuratively full.
- I decided to cast on the trellis and vine pullover from the fall interweave knits in the Oscar yarn my mom gave me for my 30th birthday (it was waiting for something special).
- I need to finish up the yoga socks that were supposed to be for my sister-in-law's birthday last April (oops).
- I still need to knit two little items for the two November babies.
- I need to swatch and cast on for my mom's x-mass gift.
- I've also lined up several items in my queue over on ravelry, most of which are designed to use up some of my abundant stash. Some of the highlights include: a cleoptis, in the brooksfarm primero that I bought almost two years ago at the taos wool festival; haven in a pretty pink malabrigo I picked up last spring with it in mind; rosamund's cardigan in a pale blue riverstone chunky I bought on clearance; and Owls in cream riverstone chunky that I also bought on clearance.
- And then, I still have a January baby and now a February baby too! Keep them coming ladies...
Update on my family:)
4 months ago