Friday, November 14, 2008

IK winter 2008

I have been nervously awaiting the winter 2008 Interweave Knits preview and today I got the call (or email, whatever). I was a bit frightened at first because Sandi over at knitting daily had picked out some real fuggy grandma items to show off in the email, but I hurried over to the website and checked out all of the designs, and I am happy to report at least two items that I really like and an assortment of cute hat patterns! Yay.

The first awesome pattern is this man sweater that is knit with Cascade Ecological Wool, which is so inexpensive! Hana Jason's Woven Bands Pullover is definitely going on "the things I want to knit for my husband" list (along with the "Hana Jason designs" list - gathered pullover I did not forget about you!)

And for myself, how about the Welt and Rib Raglan (yay raglan!) made in Manos del Uraguay silk blend (oh joy of joys! No yarn substituting here)

So Interweave Knits, you redeem yourself, for now.

No comments: