Monday, February 18, 2008

California Visitors

My dad and Debbie came to visit us this President's Day weekend and we packed in a whole lot of Santa Fe in their short visit. We had so much fun and were sad to see them go. Fortunately, I will arrive in CA this Friday for a whole week and will get to see them again. Unfortunately, I have a million things to do before I leave.

On Saturday we headed up to the Santa Fe Ski Basin so that Debbie could get her snow fix:



Please note the lovely handknits modeled by both my dad and deb above.
On Sunday we went to the O'Keefe museum and then toured around town:

The next month will be busy for us, with me in California for a whole week at the end of February, Matthew's parents here in March, and then I go back to California for five days before Easter. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, but it will be so fun to see friends and family that it will all be worth it. But when will I knit? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments: